No products in the cart.
20.0 AED (-25%)
Botanical name:- Melissa Officinalis
Lemon balm, most widely kept houseplant, for its usage throughout one’s life.
- Lemon balm are bushy green herbaceous perennial that belong to the Mint family. Scientifically known as Melissa Officinalis, they perform well during the summer season. They do have a distinctive appearance with wrinkled, medium green ovate leaves that appear in a pair. They also bear small, two-lipped, white blossoms throughout the summer season. Lemon balms are widely used for culinary purposes and in treating a wide range of medical disorders.
Lemon balms are easy to care for.
- They perform well when kept in presence of full sunlight to partial shade. Water them enough to keep their soil dry to medium. The soil on which they are supposed to be planted must be well-drained and sandy. To ensure their healthy growth, ideally temperature must be around 18.3 – 23.8 degree Celsius. And in terms of feeding, use any organic fertilizers.
Lemon balm consists of medicinal and culinary values too.
- Lemon balm is widely used in culinary purposes, like in making teas, curry’s and even in baked foods. The also has medicinal purpose too, as are used in a treatment of disorders affecting digestive system, liver and of sleep disorder.
It’s a Pet-friendly plant.
- This herbal plant is non-toxic. And so, there is no worry to plant them near your pets and children.
Prompt Plant Delivery.
- Plants World is an exclusive plant shop among Dubai garden centres, that will get your plant delivery to your door steps with free plastic pots for plants. Lemon balm (Melissa Officinalis) could also be presented as eco-friendly gifts or green giftings to any enthusiastic green thumb individuals.
There are no reviews yet.